Wen Throttle Dearest Lilac Replenishing Handling Mist

Even though my scalp does non similar the cleansing conditioners (welp), I all the same enjoying using to a greater extent than or less of the other pilus products from the Wen line. One of my favorite products from this build are the multi-pupose "Replenishing Treatment Mists". I volition larn to how I similar to role them inward a bit.

Read to a greater extent than after the break!



One affair Wen is known for on QVC are their "seasonal formulas". Every 3 months, the build released a novel scent that goes along amongst the electrical flow season. The by few years, in that place bring been novel scents each year. I ever larn anxious to listen what it volition hold upward inward hopes I volition relish the novel scents. Out of all of the Seasonal scents, I actually solely disliked 3 of them but adored the rest. Spring scents are ordinarily iffy for me- I don't overly honey floral scents. The get-go Wen Spring seasonal, Spring Gardenia Green Tea I didn't similar at all. The adjacent one, Spring Orange Blosso
m, I am crazy virtually as well as wishing I hoarded to a greater extent than of! It's as well as then brilliant as well as juicy. This year, Wen released "Spring Honey Lilac" equally the Seasonal until the terminate of May.

Spring Honey Lilac get-go debuted equally a cleansing conditioner March 1st as well as I waited as well as waited until QVC decided to lay the Replenishing Treatment Mist Duo on their site, which happened over 2 weeks later. This was skillful though, because I was able to larn feedback from friends on the scent. My verdict? I exercise actually similar it!! As far equally the Spring Seasonals, Orange Blossom is all the same publish i for me but this is a unopen second. It is non heady or overwhelming. The lilac aroma is really topographic point on. To me, the scent is a softer floral amongst a perfect touching on of of powdery sweetness. It is a relaxing as well as enjoyable scent, i that I am happy to add together inward my replenishing handling mist collection. I am liking this scent as well as then much, I am eyeing upward the crude too- but it's difficult for me to justify that toll at this fourth dimension because I am looking for total fourth dimension operate (again)

The label is also beautiful! I honey the colors inward the lilacs on the label- pinks, whites, purple- gorgeous! Chaz Dean, the creator of Wen, shoots all the label photopgraphs himself!

Notice I said I bought the duo from QVC? It only makes to a greater extent than sense. The official Wen website sells i of the 6oz mists for $40 as well as the duo on QVC is $44 addition tah & shipping. So for non much more, yous larn two.

On exceed of them smelling lovely, the Wen Replenishing Treatment Mists exercise as well as then much for the pilus as well as skin! I similar to role them equally a minute or tertiary twenty-four hr catamenia pilus refresher- as well as I volition spray them whenever my pilus begins to hold off peculiarly dry out & frizzy. They move out my pilus soft, aid revive limp waves as well as add together incredible shine! Not to advert they also aid repair the pilus as well as proceed it healthy. I also role them to sometimes railroad train makeup or I volition spray them on whatever business office of my trunk to move out my peel feeling as well as then soft as well as smelling amazing.

The Spring Honey Liliac Replenishing Treatment Mist features awesome ingredients including a 4 tea complex, Aloe Vera Juice, Superfruits including Acai as well as Goji berries, several Amino Acids as well as Honey.


Sadly at this fourth dimension I intend the duo is sold out on QVC but proceed checking dorsum because sometimes they restock!

disclaimer: products purchased amongst my ain money. No monetary compensation received for review. All opinions as well as my ain as well as honest thoughts.

<3 Diane

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel