Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara Review #Rollerlash

i haven't been buying lots of makeup because I've been on a mission to role upwards a lot of my stash, but terminal calendar week I placed an fellowship from Sephora for a novel pilus production together with I had a code to endeavor a costless deluxe sample of the construct novel Roller Lash mascara from Benefit Cosmetics. I mean value the code was "RollerLash" I dear mascara together with Benefit Cosmetics is i of my favorite makeup brands thence I had to hand it a try. I am thence happy I tried this sample because this mascara is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!


I was already a fan of the They're Real mascara from Benefit but wasn't wild most the brush together with I never cared for Benefit's other mascara, Bad Gal Lash. I truly similar Roller Lash meliorate than They're Real!

This is what Benefit.com says most the novel Roller Lash mascara:

Why nosotros dear it!
It’s a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts together with curls…while the 2nd curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours.
Curl Power!
97% said it visibly lifts lashes*
87% said it gives long-lasting curl*
94% said eyes await to a greater extent than broad open*

*consumer panel survey on 31 women later on four weeks






deluxe sample size

deluxe sample size
I ever adore Benefit's packaging. I truly similar the whole retro vibe of the cardboard that came unopen to the sample together with the fact the actual total size underground of this mascara has a imitation pilus roller. on the wand is super cute! Sadly my deluxe sample didn't bring that lilliputian imitation pilus roller but it's okay.The pinkish together with dark colouring textile system of the packaging besides of course of report makes me happy beingness that I dear pink! =)


I'm pretty certain my earlier together with later on pictures using this mascara below verbalize for themselves. I did non curl my lashes together with I am non wearing eyeliner either! I don't fifty-fifty bring on the eyelash primer I sometimes wearable nether mascaras when I truly desire extra "ooomph" because I don't require it!

before
after
As soul who has super short, blonde, conduct lashes- mascara is mandatory together with I am picky. I also bring real sensitive eyes together with some formulas construct my eyes tear or burn. I don't mean value I've ever used a mascara earlier that gave me the elevator together with curl this i does. It lengthens my lashes besides together with alongside multiple coats it also thickens them. If you lot desire a less intense await you lot tin role less coats of the mascara. The brush is swell because the lilliputian hooks teach every terminal lash together with aid construct application clump free. The mascara wears all hateful solar daytime without flaking or smudging together with easily is removed alongside my makeup remover at night. It doesn't irritate my eyes any together with has incredible dark dark pigment. I can't mean value of i negative matter to tell most this production it is simply sooo good!

The Roller Lash mascara is available on benefitcosmetics.com, Sephora, Ulta, HSN together with wherever else Benefit is sold. I volition live buying the total size of this for sure! I promise HSN does a Today's Special featuring this mascara soon, equally in that location are another novel products past times them I am also curious most (the POREfessional Licnese to Blot has my smooth prone, combo peel thence intrigued!!!)

disclaimer: production was a costless chosen deluxe sample alongside a purchase from Sephora. I have no compensation for my review together with all opinions together with my ain true thoughts.

<3 Diane

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel