Hair Of The Hateful Solar Daytime -Day Ane Pics (Ft Sheamoisture & Briogeo)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't actually been posting pilus of the twenty-four lx minutes menstruum pics as well as photograph shoots here. After our lovely opor-garai as well as how patient as well as variety he was taking tons of pics for me, I decided to hand my boyfriend/forced-into-it lensman a few weeks rest. That AND I guide keep been doing actually intense workouts causing me to exertion as well as needing to launder my pilus more, thence I am even thence working out a adept pilus launder schedule as well as stuff.

Lets tell what needs to last said first: Yes, I know my roots desperately demand to last touched up! I am going on Thursday. I may or may non current of air upwards going a darker shade of blonde for Fall as well as Winter/make it less damaging, nosotros volition come across as well as of course of educational activity it volition last posted on here.

So I guide keep been playing merely about alongside the 3 new products from Briogeo and the novel SheaMoisture lines from CVS & Ulta for the past times few weeks. The products are working really good for my hair!

I guide keep been slightly hoarding the Restore, Strengthen & Grow trouble past times SheaMoisture at CVS alongside the Buy 1 Get 1 Free sale this week!!!! Don't forget if your local CVS is sold out GET A RAINCHECK!!!! ;)

 My review videos guide keep tardily been coming out on my YouTube as well as I volition guide keep my spider web log write ups to proceed alongside them soon.

So this is Day 1 air dried hair. My twenty-four lx minutes menstruum 1 pilus has instruct a lot less puffy as well as frizzy than it used to be! Here is what I did:

Shampoo: SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10 inward 1 Shampoo (the ulta line)

Conditioner: SheaMoisture Strengthen Grow & Repair Masque. I am LOVING this masque!!! Check my video review every bit to my thoughts on it as well as the whole collection. Was exterior inward the Sun alongside it on nearly an lx minutes letting the sun's oestrus penetrate the mask for fifty-fifty amend absorption. 


Style: SheaMoisture Strengthen, Grow & Repair Leave In Conditioner, Living Proof Prime Style Extender, SheaMoisture southward G & R Styling Lotion, SheaMoisture Curl Mousse, Jessicurl Spiralicious Gel, Briogeo Rosarco Oil.



Applied department past times department raking the products through as well as scrunching. Plopped pilus thence air dried. Once pilus was air dried hours afterward I went dorsum alongside the SheaMoisture Extra Moisture Styling Milk on the ends as well as hairline because they were even thence looking a wee combat dry.


Tommie as well as I had fun snapping pictures inward my backyard.I promise y'all enjoyed this spider web log post!! =)



outtake ;)


<3 Diane

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel