Bareminerals V Inwards I Bb Cream Eyeshadow Review & Demo

BareMinerals 5 inwards 1 BB Cream Eyeshadows are designed equally multi-tasking makeup/skincare hybrids to practise 5 things at once:

1.  12-hour long-wearing color
2.  Supercharged primer
3.  Powerful brightening benefits
4.  Smoothes the appearance of fine lines
5.  Protects amongst Broad Spectrum SPF 15



I accept iii colors in addition to truly a 4th inwards the shade "taupe" on it's means (courtesy of a one k betoken perk from ipsy!)

I truly REALLY taste these. They are super quick in addition to slowly to operate if I am inwards a rush in addition to simply demand i sweep of color. All iii shades I ain brighten upward my face. They concluding all 24-hour interval without creasing or fading in addition to they brand first-class primers if I practise operate a pulverisation shadow on top.

The iii shades I accept are soft shell, blushing pinkish in addition to divine wine. Soft shell, which is a real lite pinkish is the best for a shadow primer. All iii shades are buildable too. The to a greater extent than I set on the darker they get.

Here they are swatched heavy on my hand:

no flash. (L to R) divine wine, blushing pink, soft shell)

 flash. (L to R) divine wine, blushing pink, soft shell)

Check out my video below for a to a greater extent than inwards depth review in addition to also what I intend may last the world's fastest eyeshadow demo! ;)


 

disclaimer: the products inwards this video were purchased amongst my ain money. I am non endorsed or sponsored past times whatever fellowship in addition to have no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions in addition to words stated are my ain true thoughts, equally always.


<3 Diane

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel