Tarte Chic To Cheek Amazonian Clay Blush Fix Vacation 2014

Tarte Cosmetics has started to liberate their Holiday 2014 collection! The subject this yr is called "Sweet Dreams" in addition to I detect all of the packaging to live on absolutely gorgeous- really romantic in addition to whimsical. I actually honey the lavander in addition to mint colors alongside golden accent. I form of desire to redo my sleeping accommodation inwards these colors..but anyway, dorsum to the review ;)


 The showtime ready I volition live on talking virtually is the "Chic to Cheek" Amazonian Clay deluxe blush set. This is a ready of iv beautiful blushes. They are non total size, but personally I'm fine alongside that because never inwards my life accept I ever used upward a blush completely anyway.

Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes are 1 of my really favorite blush pulverization formulas equally I detect them to live on incredibly pigments in addition to long wearing! The Amazonian Clay within is besides treating your peel equally you lot wear. Don't confine these to simply your cheeks either- they double equally gorgeous eyeshadows in addition to triple equally pretty lip colors! If you lot produce purpose these equally lip colors you lot volition desire to purpose a lip balm or clear gloss over it but the color is fifty-fifty long wearing on the lips.

The 4 express edition colors inwards this ready are:

• amour (candy pink)
• classic (soft apricot pink)
• prim (plum nude)
• daydream (rosy pink)

 

There is non a dud inwards this bunch! I actually similar that all iv shades are tones of pinks or berry. I personally don't vesture true nudes, corals or reds then I know I volition brand splendid purpose out of all of these!

Check my video review for to a greater extent than details, swatches in addition to an application demo:

http://youtu.be/S-qUYoE4xxI

 

shop tarte here!

  #tartesweetdreams

Disclaimer: the products inwards this video were purchased alongside my ain money. I am non endorsed or sponsored yesteryear whatsoever fellowship in addition to have no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions in addition to words stated are my ain true thoughts, equally always.

<3 Diane

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel