Week I Of Pattern Essentials Naturals Quinoa & Bamboo Pilus Repair



A few weeks ago, Cristina from NaturallyCurly.com posted a video most how she used the Design Essentials Naturals Quinoa & Bamboo Hair Repair Collection alongside Biotin. In the video, she stated how it brought her damaged curls dorsum to life. Immediately impressed past times the earlier as well as later over her continued use, I knew I had to elbow grease this production for my ain damaged curls!

read to a greater extent than as well as run across pics later the break!



Here is what Design Essentials Naturals says most the production on their site:

"NO HEAT, NO WAIT SYSTEM!
Formulated alongside Quinoa & Bamboo, as well as powered past times Biotin, this unique Hair Repair Collection is a suite of products designed for intense pilus replenishing, strengthening as well as repairing for all pilus types.

ELIMINATE DRY, BRITTLE HAIR IN 3 QUICK AND EASY STEPS!


WITH JUST ONE USE

·  Hair feels stronger & healthier a

·  Minimize separate ends & breakagea

·  Eliminate dullness & drynessa

·  Intensify shinea

·  Deliver instant hydrationa

·  Increase trunk & fullnessa

WITH CONTINUED USE

·  Reverse the bicycle of harm

·  Eliminates separate ends & breakage

·  Increases hair’s elasticity, porosity & wet content

·  Increases hair’s strength, smoothen & resilience

·  Improves length retentiveness

·  Reinforces hair’s internal construction


BAMBOO EXTRACT The richest known source of silica, Bamboo Extract contains over 70% natural silica. This first-class source for pilus growth as well as strength is 10 times to a greater extent than strong than horsetail.

BIOTIN This essential water-soluble B Vitamin (B7) promotes healthy, strong pilus as well as protects it against dryness. It prevents breakage past times increasing the elasticity of the hair’s cortex.


NO MINERAL OIL – NO PARABENS – NO DYES – NO SULFATES – NO PETROLATUM – NO D.E.A – NO T.E.A. FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS, MUST USE WEEKLY AS A PART OF SYSTEM: ONE TREATMENT PER WEEK FOR FOUR WEEKS."
  
I LOVE when pilus products have got biotin inward them, I experience it is i of the best ingredients y'all tin forcefulness out have got internally as well as externally for hair. I was thence excited to plough over this a become as well as volition document my progress.

hair soaking wet correct later shower
slowly air drying. clip inward house to assistance wonky curlicue dry out nicely.

You purpose this organization i time a calendar week for four consecutive weeks inward house of regular shampoo as well as masks. The box says that y'all "Must Repeat Weekly for At Least four Weeks for Maximum Strengthening" thence that is what I computer program to do. Yesterday (Monday) I used the organization for the get-go time.


The packet comes alongside the sulfate gratis shampoo every bit measuring 1, the pilus repair liquid strengthening masque every bit measuring two as well as pilus repair leave-in conditioning sealant every bit measuring 3. The bottles are SO SMALL. The shampoo is a squeamish four oz but the Step two as well as Step 3 sprays are alone 2oz each. I promise they final me the four weeks or I volition have got to run to Sally Beauty as well as purchase more. We volition see.
roots yet wet
The directions nation to shampoo your pilus every bit normal. Then towel dry out pilus a bit, spray pilus alongside measuring two saturating it as well as allow it sit down for v minutes without rinsing. After v minutes, remain measuring 3 on function past times of it as well as sit down some other v minutes. Then proceed alongside regular styling. I followed the directions precisely every bit stated, as well as styled every bit usual.
Waiting v minutes betwixt each measuring was non bad at all.  did my other post service shower bath materials (face care, trunk lotion, etc) inward between. It was squeamish as well as dissimilar to non have got to apply a deep conditioner, sit down alongside a shower cap for a one-half hour, thence become dorsum inward the shower to rinse it out. The whole leaving the masque business office inward is fourth dimension saving as well as super convenient.
roots yet wet
 I used the next products to means later I used this system:

  • ·         Kerastase Initialiste (scalp only)
  • ·         Alterna Caviar Lengthening Elixir
  • ·         Shea Moisture- a mix of a few of their conditioners I purpose every bit a exit inward
  • ·         Ouidad Tress FX Gel
  • ·          SheaMoisture Intense Hydration Oil to seal

I applied my styling products using the Ouidad "Rake & Shake" method as well as did non plop or twist my pilus inward a towel. I did scrunch out a chip of the excess water. I thence allow me dry out from sopping wet which took forever.

All 3 products have got a light, fresh, perfumey odor to them that is non bothersome to me.

The shampoo is clear as well as I was worried it was going to exit my pilus feeling stripped. It did have got a decent amount of soap to it but when I rinsed it my pilus felt thence soft as well as moisturized! I was pleasantly surprised!!
So for get-go purpose I am actually impressed! Especially because this is relatively cheap (it toll me most $15 at Sally Beauty) as well as y'all don't demand it to live rut activated. 

Above anything else, I detect my pilus had this corking shine to it, fifty-fifty the to a greater extent than damaged destination parts. I also noticed frizz was at an extreme minimum as well as I had some lovely increased curlicue definition! My pilus won't live every bit curly until it grows, because for whatever argue the longer my pilus gets the curlier it gets. It did dry out alongside the slightest amount of squelch but it softened upwards alongside no broken when I broke it upwards i time it was all dry.
roots are to a greater extent than dry out here.
I expect forwards to seeing what continued purpose of this organization volition practise to convey my pilus dorsum to life! Check dorsum for Week two side past times side week!

My roots were yet a piffling chip wet inward these pictures. I washed my pilus simply about 12 noon as well as took them simply about 7pm. Even Jason at Ouidad could non believe how long it took to diffuse my hair. So strange! Also, apologies for existence 100% makeup gratis inward these pictures, but I was dwelling doing things simply about the solid as well as nursing a mutual frigidness thence at that topographic point was no demand to have got whatever makeup on.

Information on the box:



disclaimer: production bought past times me. no monetary compensation received for my review. all thoughts are my own, honest opinions, every bit always.

Thanks for reading!
<3 Diane

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel