8 Things To Know Earlier Going Platinum Or Low-Cal Blonde

Pic from July 2014. All my existent hair.
See the painting to the left? (or the showtime painting if you lot are viewing on a mobile device) That was my pilus at it's lightest together with blondest. Super low-cal together with nearly platinum. I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED the color exactly oh how it ultimately wrecked havoc on my hair, despite treating my pilus meliorate than a baby. I am withal blonde (my "natural" pilus color is Strawberry blonde exactly human I detest those crimson tones inward my hair)

Recently, platinum pilus has been a large trend. Jared Leto together with Kim Kardashian are the latest to bring together the low-cal side. But really, e'er since Elsa from Frozen came to a greater extent than or less to a greater extent than together with to a greater extent than people bring been wanting to bring that beautiful H2O ice queen pilus for themselves.

If you lot are considering hopping on the platinum hue bandwagon, know what you lot are getting yourself into, first. As a wavy curly daughter who had nearly platinum blonde pilus for over a year, although the color looks absolutely stunning, it is incredibly high maintenance--especially for curlies. 

recent painting from March 2015 amongst extensions
I bring 8 pieces of advice for consideration if you lot desire to hand platinum pilus a try. The absolute most of import beingness don't fifty-fifty endeavor it without Olaplex. Sadly, Olaplex came to a greater extent than or less a twelvemonth belatedly for me. I together with then wishing it was at that topographic point when I went super light! To read all my advice on going lighter, read my naturallycurly.com article by CLICKING HERE.

<3 Diane

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel