Tarte Bon Voyage Sephora Sweetness Dreams Collector's Fix Vacation 2014


More Tarte Holiday 2014! YAY! This is the Bon Voyage Collector's Set as well as Travel Bag exclusive to Sephora equally purpose of the Sweet Dreams Collection!

The Tarte sets at Sephora are ever as well as then beautiful as well as super generous as well as this 1 is no exception. I dearest the Parisian theme.


This laid has a picayune fleck of everything yet in that place is no mini Amazonian Clay pulverisation blush similar in that place convey been inwards years past. Also different, is rather than a bunch of mini lip glosses nosotros larn a amount size Lipsurgence Crayon as well as Lipsurgence Lip Gloss. I genuinely similar this meliorate as well as dearest the pinky nude shades of both items!


This is what you lot arrive the set:
-16 Amazonian clay oculus shadows inwards Palace Of Versaille, Moulin Rouge, I Think I Cannes, My Own Cotes De Rhone, Boudoir Noir, Fall In Louvre, Provence Upon A Time, Eiffel For You, Too Haute To Handle, Bastille In The Night, Chantilly Lace, Merci You Later, No Champagne, No Gain, Take On Bordeaux, French Riviera, C’est La Vie, Marseille The Word, Play Nice, On A Good Notre Dame, Le Cordon Bleu
-Deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
- Limited-edition deluxe cheek stain inwards Muse (soft nude)
-LipSurgence lip gloss inwards Visionary (apricot)
- LipSurgence lip tint inwards Romantic (peachy nude)
-Deluxe maracuja crude oil
-Deluxe shine operator Amazonian clay finishing pulverisation
- Limited-edition collector’s move bag

 Just expect at these gorgeous eyeshadows!!!! Such a romantic subject as well as honestly in that place is non 1 color inwards this palette I wouldn't arrive at for! This may go 1 of my favorite tarte eyeshadow palettes ever (for the record, the others are the go matternificent, coral rhythm & qvc vacation palette from 2012) There is a mix of mattes as well as sheens. They convey dainty as well as buildable pigment- you lot tin brand the shades sheer as well as soft or develop them upward to an extent, they blend together real good as well as when worn over an eyeshadow primer (I used the tarte CC oculus primer stick) they didn't fade or crimp until I washed my appear upward at night. Check my video below for swatches amongst as well as without the flash of all these shadows.


Below is the outset expect I created amongst this palette. I used "Chantilly Lace" nether the forehead bone, "Palace of Versaille" on my lid, "Moulin Rouge" inwards my crease, "I intend I Cannes" on my outer V as well as nether lower liash business as well as "my ain Cotes du Rhone" equally a liner higher upward the upper lashes.

Lights, Camera, Lashes is an abide by winning mascara past times tarte. This formula leaves me amongst a natural, clump costless lash that does non flake. For to a greater extent than drama I apply several coats. The Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder is a peel handling as well as pulverisation inwards one. It mattifies my peel piece diffusing the expect of pores. Amazonian Clay is a miracle element from the Amazon that balances peel whether it is likewise oily or likewise dry! I convey been using Maracuja Oil equally the final stride inwards my black fourth dimension regimen since 2011. It leaves my peel soft as well as since using it I convey been getting less breakouts! It also is dainty inwards my hair. 



#tartesweetdreams
 
For a to a greater extent than detailed, amount review as well as a swatch painting slide exhibit of the whole kit go certain to banking firm jibe out my video below:




Disclaimer: the products inwards this weblog & video were purchased amongst my ain money. I am non endorsed or sponsored past times whatever companionship as well as have no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions as well as words stated are my ain true thoughts, equally always.

<3 Diane

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel