Hair Products Review: Kerastase Resistance Trouble

Last calendar month I reviewed some Kerastase products, y'all tin mail away read all well-nigh them hereBeing that I am all the same on a squeamish Kerastase boot since I convey been loving the results in addition to I did purchase other products during my Black Fri Haul (side note: I may or may convey completely overdone it). I convey to a greater extent than production reviews to share!

Résistance Force Architecte

This trouble is made supposed to plow over forcefulness dorsum to damaged hair. Ideal for those amongst brittle, damaged pilus in addition to carve upwards ends. My pilus is super damaged, dry out in addition to prone to breakage carve upwards ends thence this trouble actually did appeal to me. Sometimes I mix these amongst the products from the Discipline trouble (from my concluding review) to larn the benefits of repairing the pilus too equally anti-frizz!

The Key Technology: Complexe Ciment-Cylane

  1. Intra-Cylane: recreates a asset construction roughly each breakage point
  2. Pro-Keratin: fills inward the gaps inward the cortex
  3. Ceramides: build external cohesion in addition to smoothen the surface cuticle

For my detailed review of the Bain Force Achitecte, Masque Force Architecte, Ciment Thermique, Resistance Fibre Architecte, summation the Elixir Ultime in addition to update on the Initialiste, continuing reading my article on naturallycurly.com HERE


 By the way, it is no undercover that Kerastase isn't inexpensive. I convey constitute a website, haircare24.com/ that sells the products at a improve price. I ordered from them in addition to from what I am able to tell, they products hold back authentic. I purposely ordered the same products I got from the official Kerastase site to compare the bottles, labels, texture in addition to odour of the product. I am non endorsed or sponsored yesteryear this site inward whatever way, I but similar sharing discounts :)


<3 Diane

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel